The department of ENT at PAKH consists of Nationally renowned ENT SPECIALISTS with vast experience and consists of State of Art equipment for diagnosis and surgery.
There are speciality services provided managing basic and advanced cases of –
- Otology – Ear Microsurgery, Laser Stapedotomy, Cochlear Implant Surgery
- Neuro – Otology and Vertigo Clinic
- Rhinology – Sinus and Nasal Endoscopic procedures, Balloon Sinuplasty
- Endoscopic Skull-base Surgery
- Phonosurgery and Phono-microsurgery
- Airway Surgery – Open And Endoscopic Surgery
- Laryngeal Laser Surgeries
- Swallowing Disorders
- Sleep Apnoea
- Head and Neck Cancer Surgeries
There are Academic Workshops conducted in Laryngotracheal surgery offered to ENT Surgeons from all over India and the world.
Transoral laser surgery for benign and malignant laryngeal lesions are regularly performed using the state-of-the art Lumenis CO2 laser.
The Endoscopy department has facilities for Flexible Laryngoscopy, Bronchoscopy, Functional Endoscopic Evaluation of swallowing and Nasal Endoscopy.
We also have established the first exclusive Department of Airway Surgery in Western India for the treatment of complex upper airway laryngotracheal obstructive problems in both adults and the paediatric populations.