Dermatology is a branch of medicine that deals with the skin and its appendages (hair, nails, sweat glands etc).
The department of Dermatology at Prince Aly Khan hospital offers a wide range of services ranging from routine outpatient care to intensive care for those patients with dermatological emergencies. Our range of surgical dermatological services given to our patients is one of the highlights of the hospital. Cosmetic dermatology with newer trendy cosmeceuticals along with advanced technology, are incorporated by our expert dermatologist in their armamentarium.
Our panel of dermatologists is widely known for its evidence-based therapeutic approach in
cosmetic and dermatological consultation and procedures.
Services & Treatment Offered
- Fungal infections
- Skin cancer
- Hand Dermatitis – resulting from external contact with detergents and household
chemicals, affects most women with young families
- Atopic Eczema – Affects one in six children
- Cold Sores (Herpes Simplex) – Affects one in five people
- Radio frequency treatment for removing moles, nevi, warts, skin tags, etc.
- Microdermabrasion skin planning and smoothing technique for scars, pigmentation and wrinkles
- Rejuvenating chemical peels with TCA and GA & SA to improve acne scars, pigmentation and wrinkles
- Laser hair removal of unwanted hair
- Botox for wrinkles
- Soft tissue filler therapy for wrinkles, enhancing lips and facial contours
- Vitilligo surgeries
- Punch grafting and mini punch grafting, pinch grafting, for leucoderma, tattooing and cosmetic camouflage.
- Suction blister grafting techniques
- Shave excision technique for removal of lesions on face
- Ear and nose piercing
- Acne treatment
- Hair treatment
- Electrocautery and Cryotherapy technique for warts on any site including face
- Skin biopsy for diagnostic and histopathology staging of skin diseases
- Anti-ageing concepts
- Non-surgical facelift
- Chemical peels