This department aims is providing curative treatment to patients with Tracheostomy, Upper airway obstruction, Aspiration and Voice related problems. Services provided:-
- Examination, Consultation and Personal counselling
- Endoscopic Assessment:-
- Flexible Laryngotracheobronchoscopy
- Rigid 0 degree Hopkins Telescopy
- Endoscopic treatment:-
- CO2 Laser treatment
- Surgical treatment for Decannulation:-
- Laryngotracheoplasty with or without Stenting
- Resection Anastomosis
- Post-operative ICU/ NICU/ PICU facilities
- Speech and swallowing rehabilitation including FEES
Click here for Airway Bulletin
- For treatment of cancers of the larynx (voice box ) and oral cavity.
- Transoral micro-larygoscopic surgery, without external incision.
- Allows preservation of voice as larynx (voicebox) is not removed.
- Performed as day surgery procedure.
- No surgery
- No hospitalisation
- No anesthesia
The latest modality for treating Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia (BHP)
KTP LASER TECHNOLOGY : A BOON FOR PROSTRATE PATIENTS
- Treats prostatic enlargement by vaporizing the tissue
- Suitable for most cases of BHP
ADVNATAGES OF KPT LASER OVER ALTERNATIVES
- Reduced hospitalization (can be done as OPD procedure)
- Bloodless surgery
- No need to discontinue anticoagulants
- Post operative symptoms are minimal
- Patients go home without a catheter
- Early return to work