Prince Ali Khan Hospital has a 75-year-old legacy in treating patients in Mumbai and across India. Constantly expanding, the hospital has been adding new specialities and facilities to cater to its wide range of patients across different cities and countries. Not only does Prince Aly Khan Hospital cater to local patients but also to a large number of patients from overseas, who are drawn by its wide array of facilities, the depth of services and facilities and its excellent reputation in the medical community.
Online Consultation facility: Before planning your travel you may avail our online consultation facility and understand the need, the urgency, and the importance of pre & post operative care. These consultations are primarily based on the reports that you will sharing. At times, on the recommendation of the doctors, additional preoperative investigation may be required.
Based on the online consultations, the doctors will offer to you the best line of treatment. Once you have selected the procedure, our International patient coordinators will help you with the cost-wise estimate of the procedure.
Organize your Travel
- On confirming the treatment with our hospital, patients will have to send the scanned copies of their
passport to us.
- On receiving the passport copies, our coordinator will issue a visa assistance letter for the patient and the
attendant to visit India on medical visa.
- Once you have our visa assistance letter along with the other formalities of the visa of your respective
country, the Indian embassy would grant you the visa.
- Book your tickets and send us the scanned copy of your tickets to confirm your arrival date and time.
- Be rest assured, you will be provided the best medical treatment.
- Once you arrive in India, our International patient coordinator will assist you in organizing your admission. On the basis of the selected package, you will be guided to your pre-booked facility.
- You will be required to produce your passport at the registration counter to get registered at our hospital.
The hospital will maintain a copy of your passport (photo page and visa page) in the hospital record. This
is a mandatory requirement and is based on the directives from the Government of India.
- As an international patient, you are expected to register yourself at the ‘Foreigner Regional Registration
Online Consultation Number: +91 8657560180
Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org